Would you like to see your junior high or high school student excel in school? Do you ever feel like they spend September – November relearning what their teachers presented to them the previous year? Does your child’s brain need to be engaged throughout the summer months?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then I have a solution for you
… the Summer School from Home program
created by Tiffany at TeachYourKidsToStudy.com
(that’s me!), a new site built to help parents and teachers instruct young people in effective life long learning habits.
The Summer School from Home program features:
- 12 weeks worth of activities to engage your child all summer long (perfect for parents away at work all day!)
- Assignments and tasks that are geared towards your child’s interests
- Project based learning
- STEM principles with hands on labs & investigations throughout the summer
- Local connections that help your child dig deeper into your local area’s history and influence
In addition to offering a variety of core subject area activities including reading, math, writing, science & social studies, your child will also have the opportunity to spend time honing their skills in areas the modern classroom just doesn’t have time to teach anymore, such as:
- Organization & goal setting skills
- Career & college research
- Personal finance
- Grammar & spelling
Ready for the giveaway? One lucky winner will receive the full 12 week Summer School from Home program – a $97 value – absolutely free. To enter you must be at least 18 years old. The giveaway will end June 17, 2015. To enter just fill out the rafflecopter form below. Any questions concerning the product or giveaway should be directed to: Tiffany@teachyourkidstostudy.com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway