Introducing the brand new, second item in our Gumroad online store
– the Meal Planning Printable Bundle Pack! Want to know more about it?
The Meal Planning Printable Bundle
Meal planning is a great way to save money, eat healthier, save time & organize your kitchen in the midst of the chaos motherhood entails. J If you’re new to meal planning check out our How To Make A Food Budget & Stick To It mini series.
This printable bundle includes:
- 8 Versions of our popular meal planning printable to post in your kitchen:
- One that starts with each day of the week, for example in our family we grocery shop every other Friday, so my meal plan starts on a Friday, making the Friday meal plan form perfect for my family.
- One blank meal plan printable that includes check boxes instead of the days of the week. This is perfect for moms that prefer a little more spontaneity in their lives. With this meal plan form you can easily create a list of meals for the coming two weeks – still saving you time & money – but instead of assigning a particular meal to a certain night you just check them off as you make them, in whatever order you wish
- Themed meal plan printable
- This meal plan printable is designed for family’s that enjoy themed meals. For example, Monday could be Mexican night or Tuesday’s leftover night. Feel free to make your themes as generic or specific as your family enjoys
- This Week’s Breakfast, Lunch & Snack Options
- Sick of your kids asking “what is there to eat?” Well you’re in luck! This printable is easy to post for your kiddos to see. Now they know what options are in the pantry that week – plus you can easily cross off items as you run out of stock
- Don’t Stand There With The Door Open! (Refrigerator & Freezer Snack Inventory List)
- If I had a dollar for every time my mother said that to me in my childhood years, boy oh boy would I have a lot of dollars! J If you’re sick of your kids holding the refrigerator door open for 15 minute at a time staring at the contents in search of snacks then this form is for you. After grocery shopping list out the snack items available to your kiddos in the refrigerator & freezer, that way they won’t need to look inside – it’s already posted. When items run out, just cross them off the list. Viola!
How To Purchase
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate marketing links that compensate me for sales.