Can you believe it’s the middle of February already?! With Spring just around the corner it’s time to start taking a look at how our 2015 goals are going so far. Will you join me? I’d love to hear about your successes in the comments below so I can cheer you on as well. 🙂
2015 New Years Resolutions & Goals
- Commit to a more healthy me in 2015
- Spend more time building up the relationships in my life with friends & family
- Read at least 12 books (1 per month)
- Remember to put myself first a little more often
Personal/Health goals are making good progress so far! I’ve read 8 books so far this year, so I’m well on my way there and have been doing much better with taking time for some leisurely activities.
- Continue to work towards improving my classroom management
- Attend at least one motivational professional development conference
- Work to meet my PGP Goals
Classroom goals are going well – this week is our PGP mid-year evaluation and I just registered for two upcoming professional development conferences so we’re well underway. The one area I need to do more work is our new classroom management RTP process – I need more practice with the program and have been struggling with it.
- Continue with the Total Money Makeover Baby Step 2 – we only have $390 left to pay off before the only debt we have remaining is student loan debt
- Use Swagbucks to earn money towards Christmas 2015
- Increase our family’s bring home pay to gain more traction in our Debt Snowball
- Attend Dave Ramsey’s FPU class again to increase traction & motivation
Financial goals are moving along – we paid off the remaining personal loan that we had and are working towards paying down my student loans. To help us get re-motivated we’re taking FPU for the 3rd time currently – fingers crossed. Recently I discovered the Swagbucks Mobile TV app and that has been HUGE in earning Swagbucks, so I’m pretty excited about that. Lastly, this year we started selling our 2015 Premium edition Working Mom’s Daily Do’s which has brought in a small amount of extra income in addition to working extra hours at school.
- Continue to blog a minimum of 2 days per week
- Continue to write content meant to help working moms live a better life
- Create a editorial calendar with a regular schedule of post types
- Continue to offer reviews & giveaways of products on my blog for my readers
- Reach 2,500 followers on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest (Check out our buttons in the side bar!)
- Reach 500 YouTube subscribers on our new channel
- Grow our email subscription list to 250 subscribers
This year’s blogging goals are going very well, I’m so excited to say! A huge thank you is owed to the wonderful ladies in my master mind group – they have been pivotal to our success so far this year. We’re posting 3-5 times almost every week and using an editorial calendar to make it all possible. I’m falling behind on social media though, so I need to step up the game. 🙂
- Continue to seed our back yard to promote a more full, healthy lawn by the fall of 2015
- Grow fresh produce in our vegetable garden
- Install a doggy door in our garage
- Paint our master bathroom
- Start planning the layout of our basement – we hope to start working towards finishing it over the next two years
- Build a DIY computer desk for our office area (Here’s my inspiration)
- Install remaining paver stones in our patio area
- Insulate our garage
- Install a storm door on our front door
- Install a magnetic screen on our back door
- Clean & restore my grandmother’s hope chest
- Service our lawnmowers for spring/summer
- Set up the pool table in our basement
Household goals aren’t going very well at this point, we haven’t accomplished a single item off this list… whoops! 🙂
So let’s have it… what kind of progress have you made so far this year? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate marketing links that compensate me for sales.