Back to school season can be a little crazy. Not only is the weather changing and routines altered, but busy moms are also carting their kids to and from activities. At the end of a long day it can be hard to plan ahead healthy lunches for the next day at school. Thankfully eMeals has you covered with their Back To School Survival Guide.
If you’ve never heard of eMeals, its a great way to save time AND money on your grocery bill. For a low monthly fee (seriously… less than the cost of meat for one meal) they’ll send you a meal plan and grocery list every week that matches your local store’s deals and meets your family’s eating guidelines. They have tons of eating plans to choose from – Rachel Cruze (daughter of Dave Ramsey) is a huge fan of their classic plan, but they also have Paleo, Clean Eating, Diabetic, Low Calorie, Kid Friendly and many more! No matter your family – they have a plan for you. 🙂
Now through October 1st, you can even save 20% with code SCHOOL on any eMeals Meal Plan.
Awesome right?!?! Even better, with a new order they’ll include their Back To School Survival Guide which includes 10 great recipes, including Turkey-Bacon Tortilla Roll-Ups…
Turkey-Bacon Tortilla Roll-Ups Recipe from eMeals
- 1 (8-oz) package store-bought guacamole
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
- Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each tortilla.
- Add lettuce if desired. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half.
Makes 4 servings.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate marketing links that compensate me for sales.