Today is the big day – my first 29th birthday! 🙂
Many of my friends, and lots of great bloggers such as Making It Lovely, have taken part in the 30 Before Thirty challenge, so I’ve decided to join in. Here’s my list of 30 things I’d like to complete before turning 30 – wish me luck:
- Run in a 5K.
- Take a family vacation.
- Pay off all debt except student loans & our mortgage.
- Go on a classic American road trip.
- Plan a super romantic 5 year anniversary date with my dear husband.
- Dance under the stars.
- Convert my blog from Blogger to WordPress.
- Go urban camping in our back yard 😉
- Have family photos taken.
- Read 50 books this year.
- Treat myself to a day at the spa.
- Bike the entire length of our river walk.
- Write my husband a love note every month.
- Plan a monthly girls date & make my friendships a larger priority in my life.
- Increase our household income as part of our debt snowball.
- Decide whether or not to have another child. 🙂
- Learn to make sushi.
- Go on a laser tag date.
- Visit the water park as a family.
- Attend BloggyCon in September.
- Host a BBQ & fire party.
- Visit Frankenmuth, MI for Chirstmas.
- Go to Mackinac Island and enjoy delicious fudge.
- Boost my wardrobe through careful clothing shopping over the course of the next year.
- Go on a horseback trail ride.
- Enjoy a concert.
- Visit a local festival I’ve never been to before.
- Continue to grow Wife.Mother.Teacher.
- Start tutoring a student face-to-face in addition to online tutoring.
- Host a holiday dinner party.
Wish me luck – I have 365 days… and counting! 🙂
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate marketing links that compensate me for sales.