March. The month of spring. In the north, this is the month of melting (hopefully). The month we become restless for summer. When our days get longer & nights shorter. This March, let’s make the most out of Spring.
This month we’ll bring you posts to help inspire and motivate. Work along with us to make positive changes in your life that will set you up for success all year long!
Day 24 – Action Plan – Spring Auto Maintenance
It’s time to think about getting your car ready for the new season. In January, I shared a great printable available on Organizing Homelife for keeping track of your auto maintenance. Now that the weather is turning warm and the damaging salt is off the road – there are a few auto tasks to check off your list
- Organize Inside Your Car – With a trash bag & box in hand go through your car. Look under seats & around seat belts to find trash and random items.
- Switch out Winter and Summer Emergency Kits – After a winter of sand bags, blankets & snow scrapers taking up space in our vehicles, I’m excited to gain the space and freshen up for the coming months.
- Clean The Inside of Your Windows & Dash Board – All the hard surfaces inside my car end up covered in dog nose prints and finger smudges, it feels great to wipe them clean.
- Vacuum Your Seats & Floor – If you’re feeling extra ambitious get out your carpet cleaner and really clean your car like new.
- Wash & Wax – Time to put in some elbow grease or hire a professional to wash and wax your car with care.
- Rotate Tires – Head into your local tire center to have your tires rotated and balanced.
- Time for Service – What services do your cars need? Oil change? New windshield wipers?
What car maintenance is on your list today? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate marketing links that compensate me for sales.