Nap times are short and moms are busy. Here’s my nap time ritual to get the most out of the time I have available. Just start at the top of the list and work your way down with the tasks you have to complete and the time you have until your little one wakes up!
- Start a load of laundry before you take kids to bed
- Unload/reload & wash dishwasher while your lunch is in the microwave/stove
- Watch a TV show on DVR or check emails while eating your lunch
- Switch your load of laundry
- Catch up on morning chores
- Start dinner prep if needed
- Sit down, relax, read a book, get in a quick work out… your choice but you deserve a break mama!
What’s your nap time routine? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate marketing links that compensate me for sales.