|Check out the envelope pillow with french seams that I created using an online Craftsy class!
Do you dream of making one of a kind creations but sadly lack any know how for doing it? Do you pin cool DIY projects on Pinterest
like its going out of style but fail to complete a single one? If you answered yes to these questions, you need to check out Craftsy
is an online crafters paradise, offering online classes for young & old, experienced & beginners
. And here’s the BEST part, it’s FREE to join
! When you visit Craftsy
here’s what you’ll find:
, you’ll find FREE & paid classes on cake decorating, crocheting, embroidery, fine arts, food & cooking, home & garden, jewelry, knitting, photography, quilting, sewing & more
! In addition they have a fantastic stock of patterns & supplies available for purchase!
was recommended to me by a wonderful blogging friend who also really wanted to get into sewing like I did. Sure enough, she was right! Here’s what I LOVE about Craftsy
- It’s FREE to join!
- There are tons of FREE classes, in addition to a wonderful selection of paid classes
- You can watch your classes from anywhere, on any device with an internet connection
- The classes are available anytime you want, 24/7
- Your access never expires, which means next year when I need to make envelope pillows for my master bedroom I’ll still have access to all the great tutorials, videos, chat & help I had while making my original project
- You can ask questions of both the instructor & fellow classmates at any time
- Videos can be watched over & over
So what are you waiting for? If you love Pinterest, you’ll LOVE Craftsy!