- Organized 2 week meal plan
- Shopping list OR Food on hand list included
- Two Possible Use Formats:
- Choose the meals you’d like to eat first, then create your shopping list OR
- List your on hand foods first, then create meals based on what you already have
- Help your family stretch the grocery budget by being creative with food on hand
- Limit your trips for take out or fast food since a plan will already be laid out for the coming weeks
- Allow children to take part in the meal planning and preparation
What To Do:
Download the form below that best suits you by choosing the day of the week you’d like your meal plan to start on (i.e. In our family we go grocery shopping on Friday so our meal plan is from Friday – Thursday)
What advice do you have about meal planning? Let us know in the comments below.
Psst… Looking for something a little more?
Check out our Meal Planning Printable Bundle