DIY: Orange Vinegar Cleaner
This week I finished my first experiment by making Orange Vinegar Multipurpose Cleaner. It was a HUGE success! 🙂
Step-by-Step How To:
- Pour white vinegar into an empty jar. Fill about 3/4 of the way.
- Peel 1-2 oranges (I used 3 Cuties) & put the peels in the jar with the vinegar.
- Close the lid & shake.
- Leave jar in the cupboard for 2 weeks shaking daily.
- Strain the mixture to remove orange peels.
- Pour 1 cup into empty spray bottle (save the remaining vinegar for later use)
- Fill the remainder of the spray bottle with water & shake.
- Clean as usual!
A+, I’m just as happy with my DIY version as I was with my store bought Windex Multi Surface Vinegar and even better it only cost a few pennies! I already had purchased vinegar with a coupon that made it FREE and the Cuties were on sale & I had a coupon making them a rock bottom price. The only down side is that it still smells like vinegar, but the smell is gone within the hour.
What homemade products do you make at your house? Share the recipe in the comments below.